- A CSA control panel
- A fire protection damper and a temperature upper limit switch
- A pre-installed ANSUL R-102 fire suppression system (a certified ANSUL technician must complete on-site start-up of the fire suppression system)
- A filter supervision control card (CC2O atmospheric pressure control)
- UL-approved LED lights
- Modular Geo-Vary grease filters
- A Cadexair D-Tech variable flow system (optional)
- A modulating or two-position shutter
- An advanced eco-friendly filtration system (MERV filters)
- Plus customized odour treatment solutions (optional)
This all-in-one unit:
– Eliminates an expensive remote PCU
– Reduces space
– Saves time and money on installation
– Is easy to service.
– Scrubs the air at the hood prior to duct connections.